The Mandelic Acid Peel is a high-powered, exfoliating peel designed for oily acne prone skin with anti-seborrheic properties for reduced oil production.
How The Mandelic Acid Peel works?
The Mandelic Acid, in the peel is created through the hydrolysis of bitter almond extract and is known to cause a slight irritation to the skin. The peel is designed to combat imperfections in the skin, imperfections such as acne, hyperpigmentation, and aging due to sun exposure.
Mandelic Acid is a major antibacterial as well, so when applied, it kills much of the bacteria associated with things like acne, dermal infections, rashes and rosacea. Similarly, to lactic acid, mandelic acid has whitening properties, therefore this peel can provide patients with discolorations with a uniform skin color, as well as combat dark or light spots.
Benefits of the Mandelic Acid Peel
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and surface debris from the skin.
- Loosens blackheads for easy extraction.
- Cleans and refines pores.
- Help repair sun damaged skin.
- Excellent exfoliator for clients suffering from Rosacea.
- Inhibits the growth of melanin, which causes brown patches, freckles, & uneven skin tone.
- Has antimicrobial/antibacterial properties.
- Great for acne-prone skin.