MINIMALLY INVASIVE WAY TO LIFT FACIAL SKIN
Cosmetic medical techniques have advanced greatly in recent years. Many aspects of facial aging can be addressed with safe and effective procedures that offer little downtime and natural-looking results. While wrinkles, brown spots and lost volume can be treated with existing procedures, until now there has been no minimally invasive way to lift the deeper layers of facial skin, one of the major contributors to an aged and tired appearance
LiFTING TO REDEFINE FACIAL CONTOURS
Silhouette InstaLift is a simple procedure to re-contour your face, lifting the deeper layers of your skin for a more youthful appearance.
Dr Lederman will discuss whether this technique is suitable for you and will create a treatment plan to ensure you achieve the results you desire. During the procedure the physician will use sutures with bidirectional cones to reposition and elevate the skin on your face. The in-office procedure typically takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. You will see immediate results and have minimal recovery time after the procedure.
Over time the sutures will naturally be absorbed by your body while stimulating production of collagen.
- Silhouette InstaLift meets an unmet anti-aging need. Until now no minimally invasive method for lifting the underlying tissue of the face has been available.
- Silhouette InstaLift is a minimally invasive solution that delivers a great option to patients for whom face lift surgery is not their preferred approach.
- The procedure helps increase and restore volume to the mid-face and cheek area for a natural-looking more youthful appearance
- A huge part of the patient appeal is that the outcome is immediate, with results getting better over time
- Long lasting results that are complimentary to other aesthetic treatments
IMPORTANT SILHOUETTE INSTALIFT™ SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS
Silhouette InstaLift device is indicated for use in mid-face suspension surgery to fixate the cheek sub dermis in an elevated position. Users should be familiar with recommended techniques involving Silhouette InstaLift devices, as well as proper patient selection and suture placement.
The Silhouette InstaLift device should not be used in patients with any known allergy or foreign body sensitivities to plastic biomaterial or in situations where internal fixation is otherwise contraindicated, (e.g. infection.) The device should also not be used in patients appearing to have very thin soft tissue of the face in which the implant may be visible or palpable.
After placement patients may experience a minimal acute inflammatory tissue reaction. Symptoms may include minor
pain, swelling and bruising.