DEAR VALUED PATIENT
Your appointment is scheduled with Dr. Lederman or one of our Physician Assistants located at:
116 LAMBERTS LANE, STATEN ISLAND, NY 10314. 718-370-0422
WE ARE A PAPERLESS OFFICE AND NEED YOU TO COMPLETE INFORMATION ONLINE TO HELP US PREPARE FOR YOUR UPCOMING VISIT
(*This will shorten your time in the waiting room and make check-in more efficient).
- Please visit our website: www.statenislanddermatologist.com the Forms section of our secure website: Click on the tab on the top of page titled New Patient Login.
- Enter your Last Name and Security Code: (the code the office provided to you when you scheduled your appointment) and then create a username and password of your choice.
- Click on the demographics link and complete the information and click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- The insurance page does not need to be filled out.
- Click on the forms link and then proceed to click on the “Fill out this Form” button to enter your information. Then click on “FINALIZE” at the bottom of the screen to submit the information to our office.
- Click on the messages link and send the office a message that you completed your registration online.
- After your visit you may go online to view your clinical summary. Just Click on the link Clinical Summary and view pdf.
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
We understand that situations arise in which you must cancel your appointment. We therefore request a 24 hour notice for all appointment cancellations.Appointments not cancelled within a 24 hour period are subject to a $25 non-refundable cancellation fee. Patients who do not show to a scheduled appointment without a call to cancel will be considered as “no show.” No show appointments are also subject to the cancellation fee.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please call us with any questions at: 718-370-0422 X1
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU SOON.
Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or this information has been inappropriately forwarded to you, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original. If you prefer we do not communicate with you via email please reply to this message or notify us at 718.370.0422 and we will cease email communication with you. Disclaimer: Information, replies, recommendations and/or suggestions offered on the internet by Dermatology Associates employees to non-patients are intended for general educational purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice and should not take the place of a consultation with the person’s own